Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Girls gone wild?

Dear sir,
I see you at the gym every day wearing the SAME cut off shirt that says, "Security-Girls gone wild." I think I speak for *most* women when I say if you are trying to attract a lady friend, you may want to try a different shirt...especially if you only have one and are wearing it to the gym every day.

Signed,

A concerned fellow gym go-er

I had a good day at the gym, it felt good to be back on track. I tried to mix it up a little and did 40 minutes on the treadmill and an additional 1.1 miles on the elliptical trainer.  I think I might try to "cross train" every other day so my body doesn't get in a rut.

Eating is not going fabulous...I ate well, but didn't get in my 2400 calories.  I don't want to eat just for the sake of eating, so I'm calling it good but I'm going to try and have five small meals tomorrow.

Here are my stats for day 24...

Eating: 
1899 calories

Exercise: 
40 minutes on treadmill (365 calories, 2.48 miles, 3.69 mph, 16:14 miles, 135 heart rate)
Elliptical-1.1 miles, 110 calories

5 comments:

  1. Steph, that is funny about the man and his t-ahirt saying!
    I go to a gym and we all wear the same thing 3 days a week, but then in all fairness we are in swimsuits...lol...lol...

    Keep up the good work!


    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile!

    haha... love your letter... I was going to write something similar... but yea... another day another post...

    Cross Training is a GREAT idea... i am following a page i tore out of a magazine that is suppose to train me to run a triathlon in 4 weeks (HA!!)... but I like it because I do something different every day... I use to be an elliptical addict and got to the point where I was doing 60mins 5days/week and I stalled... worse than that, my body expected it! so if I missed a workout I more than likely gained! ugh!

    Mix it up! good luck with your eating... I am probably not going to lose this week due to my peanut butter addiction... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you work out.

    That is too funny about the guy and his shirt. Don't you know he thinks he looks HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce-I agree a swimsuit is totally different! :)
    Laura-Thanks! You're sweet.
    Mindy-He totally thinks he looks hot! If only he knew what the girls were really thinking. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your caloric intake at 1,800 is great! And you are doing so fabulously w/ the exercise :)

    so funny about the gym lady (hehehe)

    ReplyDelete